Saturday, July 11, 2015

My Digital Portfolio / Organizational Plan



I have decided to divide my digital portfolio into 4 sections. I think the "About Me" section is important. I will write a brief intro of my education and teaching background. I will also include a small amount of personal information since my audience will mostly be my IT&DML colleagues. Also included will be my Philosophy of Education statement and the badges I have earned.

The "Artifacts" section will include a great deal of the work that I have done in the program. Specifically, I will post the lessons and units I have created. I will also include the tutorials I have made and any other information which could be useful for professional development. This section would be a good resource for educators.

The "Refections" section will consist mostly of my blog. My blog charts the development and growth of my knowledge and thinking over the course of the program. I may need to do some work on organizing my blog before I post it to my site. I'd also like to add information about my goals for continuing professional development.

Lastly, I will include links to websites and articles that I have found helpful as this may be beneficial for my audience. I will also include contact information and links to my email, linked in and twitter accounts.

I am not sure what platform I will use to share my site. However, I am leaning towards Weebly, which is where my site is currently located. I think I may be able to revise and add to my original site. I look forward to consulting with my peers on where best to publish my portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment